April 17, 2019
• Only 110 Total Examples of These Limited-Edition Vehicles Available for North America
• NRING Editions Pay Homage to Alfa Romeo Brand’s Winning Ways at Nürburgring
• Stelvio Quadrifoglio Continues to Highlight the Alfa Romeo Brand’s Performance Pedigree with Best-in-Class 505 Horsepower( Disclosure1), Launching it From 0-60 mph in 3.6 Seconds with a Top Speed of 176 mph
• Giulia Quadrifoglio Features Distinct Styling and the Most Powerful Production Alfa Romeo Engine Ever with a 505 Horsepower 2.9L Twin-Turbocharged and Intercooled V6 Engine
Alfa Romeo today unveiled the Limited-Edition Quadrifoglio NRING (Nürburgring) vehicles for North America, limited to only 110 total vehicles between Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio.
“Alfa Romeo has always been something truly special in the automotive world, whether on the race circuit or the open road,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Alfa Romeo. “Today, we honor not only what Alfa Romeo represents to the automotive community, but what it stands for as a storied brand with historic racing victories and record-setting laps at the Nürburgring. Enthusiasts in North America can now experience that tradition firsthand with these special, Limited-Edition Quadrifoglio NRING vehicles.”
The NRING Limited-Editions take the Quadrifoglio lineup to its extreme–celebrating Alfa Romeo Brand’s century-plus long history in racing and its unique connection to one of motorsport’s most celebrated and challenging racetracks. The Quadrifoglio lineup was designed to be the fastest sedan and SUV at the Nürburgring. Accomplished with Italian engineering and the most powerful production Alfa Romeo engine ever.
The NRING Limited-Editions pay homage to Alfa Romeo Brand’s performance at the 73-turn, 12.9-mile, world-renowned Nϋrburgring track. Giulia Quadrifoglio clinched a 7:32 lap time–earning the claim of the fastest five-passenger vehicle in the world( Disclosure2); and the Stelvio Quadrifoglio delivered an impressive 7:51.7 lap time that made it the fastest production SUV sold in the US.
The Limited Edition NRING models feature:
○ Circuito Gray Matte Paint
○ Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
○ Carbon Fiber V Scudetto Grille
○ Dark Miron Exterior Badging
○ Red Brake Calipers with White Alfa Romeo Script
○ Dark 19-Inch (Giulia) or 20-Inch (Stelvio) Five-Hole Aluminum Wheels
○ Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof (Giulia Only)
○ Dual-Pane Power Sunroof (Stelvio Only)
○ Carbon Fiber Side Sills (Stelvio Only)
○ Available Ultra-High-Performance, Six-Piston Front and Four-Piston Rear Brembo Carbon Ceramic Material Brake System
○ Serialized Number Inlay on the Passenger Console
○ Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
○ Carbon Fiber Shifter Bezel
○ Two-Tone Red/Black Leather Interior with Red Stitching
○ Illuminated Carbon Fiber Side Sills (Giulia Only)
○ Available Sparco® Carbon Fiber Frame Racing Seats
• Additional Features:
○ Convenience Package, Premium Alarm System and Driver Assistance Dynamic Package (Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop( Disclosure3), Lane Departure Warning( Disclosure4), Automatic High-Beam Headlamp System and Infrared Windshield)
• Giulia Quadrifoglio NRING: MSRP* Starting at $89,890 (Excludes $1,595 Destination)
• Stelvio Quadrifoglio NRING: MSRP* Starting at $95,890 (Excludes $1,595 Destination)
Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Italy, the award-winning Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio are testaments to the Alfa Romeo Brand’s perfect balance of engineering and emotion, delivering a premium midsize sport sedan and SUV for driving enthusiasts that stand out among the entire marketplace.
As the halo models, Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio highlight the Alfa Romeo Brand’s motorsports expertise with world-class performance, state-of-the-art technology, seductive Italian styling and an exhilarating driving experience.
For more information, or to reserve one of these Limited-Edition vehicles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Quadrifoglio NRING models will arrive on North American shores late Spring 2019.