MSRP* starting at $ 55,900
Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe is designed around the driver. Overall performance is superbly enhanced with numerous features designed to hone and improve each trip. Four-mode Alfa DNA gives drivers the ability to create a customized vehicle experience according to driving conditions or desired vehicle responsiveness. Choose from its Dynamic, Natural, All-Weather or Race modes which make changes in throttle response, shifting speeds and traction control for a driving experience tailored to any situation.
Natural elements make up the most high-tech materials in automotive engineering. The monocoque of the 4C Coupe is a single Carbon Fiber body similar to that of a supercar, while its crankcase and its front and rear frames combine the strength, rigidity and lightweight properties of aluminum. Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) is used for the outer body and is 20% lighter and more stable than steel — and also resists corrosion.
The 4C Coupe is equipped with an Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with a twin clutch and paddle shifters, a solution that combines the instant power of a sequential shift with all the convenience of an automatic. Pressing the brake pedal while fully pushing the accelerator pedal and triggering the left paddle on the steering wheel activates Launch Control. The moment the brake pedal is released, the system automatically controls the transmission, traction and power to maximize acceleration.
At the heart of a 4C Coupe is a 237 hp, 258 lb-ft torque turbocharged inline 4, with a top speed of 160 mph and a weight-to-power ratio of 10.4 lbs/hp. A figure that not only promises genuine supercar agility and performance—it delivers.
**Based on Manufacturer Testing. Actual Results May Vary
The success Alfa Romeo has enjoyed over the years can be attributed to our long dedication to making the most efficient use of both power and weight. This challenge underlies the design of every component of the car. The latest outcome is amazing: a curb weight of under 2,500 lbs propelled by 237 hp, giving a weight-to-power ratio of 10.4:1.
A combination of sport suspensions, self-ventilated brake discs and different-diameter tires: the 4C Coupe boasts an advanced ride control system, giving every driver extra street smarts. The braking system is designed for high-performance racetrack use. The perforated, self-ventilated front discs and Brembo calipers offer supreme stopping power.
The 4C Coupe continues an Alfa Romeo tradition of performance-oriented lines and proportions. Inspired by the 1967 33 Stradale, considered by many as one of the most beautiful cars ever made, the 4C Coupe is just as shapely, and offers the classic Alfa Romeo V-shaped "plunging neckline" front grille. Front and rear overhangs are dramatically short, and dimensions are aerodynamically and dynamically optimized.
While the Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe exterior strongly hints at the gripping performance experience that lies ahead, getting behind the wheel will confirm even the highest of expectations. This is an interior that takes into account every aspect of driver needs, putting innovative, vital controls within easy reach. This is the kind of sports car that works with you to produce the most thrilling ride possible.
Race with launch control
Brembo 4 piston front, TRW rear
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)(1) with All-Speed Traction Control and Hill Start Assist
17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Silver Wheels
205/45ZR17 88Y XL Front, 235/40ZR18 95Y XL Rear Pirelli P Zero AR 3-Season Tires
12-Inch Front, 11.5-Inch Rear Brakes
Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis with Aluminum Front and Rear Cell Structures with Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) Body Panels
Halogen Projector Headlamps
LED-Illuminated Daytime Running Lamps and Tail Lamps
Body Color Mirror Covers
Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
Aluminum pedals with laser etching, including passenger foot rest with “4C” logo
High Performance Lightweight Cloth Bucket Seats
Black Leather-Wrapped Performance Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
Black Door Trim Panels with Leather Handle
Rear Leather Lockable Bag
Aluminum Bezel on Passenger Side Instrument Panel and Black Bezel Cluster Surround
7-Inch Full-Color TFT Display
12-Volt Power Outlet and Media Hub with USB and Audio Input
Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3 Radio with Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth streaming, USB port and iPod interface(3)
Remote Keyless Entry with Engine Immobilizer
(1) No system can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions.
(2) Always use seat belts. Children 12 and under should always be in a back seat correctly using an infant or child restraint system, or the seat belt properly positioned, dependent on the child’s age and weight.
(3) Must use Bluetooth® compatible phone.
6 Exterior Color Choices:
- Rosso Alfa
- Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat
- Madreperla White Tri-Coat
- Basalt Gray
- Giallo Prototipo (Yellow)
Available Wheel Options:
- 17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Silver Wheels (Standard)
- 17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Matte Black Diamond Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Silver Forged 5-Hole Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Dark Gray Forged 5-Hole Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Light Alloy Fan Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Dark Alloy Fan Wheels
205/40ZR18 86Y XL Front, 235/35ZR19 91Y XL Rear Pirelli P Zero AR Racing 3-Season Tires
4 Brake Caliper Choices:
- Silver (Standard)
Bi-Xenon Projector Headlamps
Carbon Fiber Roof
Satin Exterior Mirrors
Rear Body Color Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Italian Flag Mirrors
Alpine Premium Audio System with Subwoofer
Interior Seat Choices:
- High Performance Lightweight Cloth Seats (Standard)
- Black Leather Seats with Red Accent Stitching
- Red Leather Seats with Black Stitching
- Racing Microfiber/Leather Seats with Red Accent Stitching
- Tobacco Leather Seats with Brown Stitching
- Black Leather Seats with Yellow Accent Stitching
- Racing Microfiber/Leather Seats with Yellow Accent Stitching
Dual Race Exhaust
Akrapovič Dual-Mode Center-Mounted Performance Exhaust System
Coupe Track Package 1
Coupe Track Package 2
Leather Trimmed Interior
Carbon Fiber Trimmed Interior