MSRP* starting at $ 65,900
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider is designed around the driver. Overall performance is superbly enhanced with numerous features designed to hone and improve each trip. Four-mode Alfa D.N.A. gives drivers the ability to create a customized vehicle experience according to driving conditions or desired vehicle responsiveness. Choose from its All-Weather, Natural, Dynamic or Race modes which make changes in throttle response, shifting speeds and traction control for a driving experience tailored to any situation.
Natural elements make up the most high-tech materials in automotive engineering. The monocoque of the 4C Spider is a single Carbon Fiber body similar to that of a supercar, while its crankcase and its front and rear frames combine the strength, rigidity and lightweight properties of aluminum. Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) is used for the outer body and is 20% lighter and more stable than steel — and also resists corrosion.
The 4C Spider is equipped with an Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with a twin clutch and paddle shifters, a solution that combines the instant power of a sequential shift with all the convenience of an automatic. Pressing the brake pedal while fully pushing the accelerator pedal and triggering the left paddle on the steering wheel activates Launch Control. The moment the brake pedal is released, the system automatically controls the transmission, traction and power to maximize acceleration.
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider makes its mark with aggressive performance that’s owed to innovative technology and new levels of efficiency.
*Based on Manufacturer Testing. Actual Results May Vary
The 4C Spider boasts 237 hp, 258 lb-ft of torque, 136 hp/liter and a blazing top speed of 160 mph. A quick look at the engine reveals an all-aluminum design with 4 valves per cylinder, a new-generation turbocharger, ultra-high pressure direct fuel injection and a dual-core intercooler that cools intake air before it reaches the turbocharger.
If there’s one thing Alfa Romeo has learned from years of victory on the race tracks, it’s that balance is key. The mid-engine layout, rear-wheel drive and monocoque chassis give the 4C Spider an ideal weight distribution with amazing handling control.
In almost every aspect of the 4C Spider, you can sense the touch of the fine craftspeople who handcraft the vehicle in the Maserati workshop located in Modena, Italy. Impeccable standards and extensive inspections ensure utmost satisfaction.
Beyond delivering outdoor splendor, the open-air design of the 4C Spider includes an interior that caters to the senses. Glances turn into gazes with gleaming carbon fiber accents and vent surrounds, distinctive exterior color-matched fabrics and trims and contrasting stitching. Opulent materials in seating, steering wheel, shifter and other touch points complete the experience.
*Based on Manufacturer Testing. Actual Results May Vary
Race with launch control
Chassis: Carbon Fiber Monocoque
Construction: Aluminum Front and Rear Sub-Frames
Body Panels: Sheet Molded Compound
Suspension: Double Wishbone Front, MacPherson Strut Rear
Brembo 4 piston front, TRW rear
Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with All-Speed Traction Control and Hill Start Assist (1)
17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Silver Painted Wheels
205/45ZR17 88Y XL Front, 235/40ZR18 95Y XL Rear Pirelli P Zero AR Three-Season Tires
Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis with Aluminum Front and Rear Cell Structures and Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) Body Panels
Carbon Fiber Windshield Surround
Dramatic Rear Halo
Halogen Projector Headlamps
Removable and Trunk-Stowable Soft-Top Roof
LED-Illuminated Daytime Running Lamps and Tail Lamps
Body Color Mirror Covers
Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
Black Leather-Wrapped Instrument Panel, Doors, and Performance Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
Rear Leather Lockable Bag
7-Inch Full-Color TFT Display
12-Volt Power Outlet and Media Hub with USB and Audio Input
Remote Keyless Entry with Engine Immobilizer
Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3 Radio with Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth streaming, USB port and iPod interface(3)
(1) No system, can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions.
(2) Always use seat belts. Children 12 and under should always be in a back seat correctly using an infant or child restraint system, or the seat belt properly positioned, dependent on the child’s age and weight.
(3) Must use Bluetooth® compatible phone.
7 Exterior Color Choices:
- Giallo Prototipo (Exclusive to Spider)
- Rosso Alfa
- Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat
- Madreperla White Tri-Coat
- Basalt Gray
6 Wheel Options – 4 All-New Wheels exclusive to Spider:
- 17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Silver-Painted Wheels (Standard)
- 17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear, Dark Alloy Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Silver Forged 5-Hole Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Dark Gray Forged 5-Hole Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Light Alloy Fan Wheels
- 18-Inch Front, 19-Inch Rear, Dark Alloy Fan Wheels
4 Brake Caliper Choices – Silver (Standard), Red, Yellow, or Black
Carbon Fiber Hardtop (Late Availability)
Carbon Fiber Halo
Bi-Xenon Projector Headlamps
Satin Exterior Mirrors
6 Interior Seat Choices :
- Black Leather (Standard) with Yellow or Red Stitching
- Red Leather with Red Stitching
- Racing Microfiber with Yellow or Red Stitching
- Tobacco Leather
Dual Race Exhaust
Dual-Mode Center-Mounted Performance Exhaust System (Late Availability)
Spider Track Package 3
Spider Track Package 4
Carbon Fiber Trimmed Interior